|| Mobilstar truck mounted
ULV/LV aerosol generator for vector control and public health tasks. Efficient
control of mosquitoes and other flying vectors in urban and rural environments
as well with adulticides as with larvicide's. Pest control for health and
hygiene in public, private and commercial areas like camps, resorts, industrial
parts, golf courses, beaches, etc.
- Briggs & Stratton Vanguard 4 stroke engine with generator.
- 20 liter fuel tank.
- Low pressure with 2 spraying heads universally adjustable.
- 5 liter polyethylene UV-light resistant container for flushing liquid.
- Type M flow rate (liter/hour) is selectable through an integrated
flow meter & flow control valve. The calibration is accomplished
by means of viscosity charts.
- Type E flow rate (liter/hour) is selected via keyboard and is electronically
controlled and calibrated automatically under consideration of the viscosity
of the spraying liquid.
- Type ER offers both operation modes: output liter per hour and liter
per kilometer. The flow rate, either l/h or l/km is selected via keyboard
and is electronically controlled and calibrated automatically under
consideration of viscosity of the spraying liquid. In the mode liter
per km the output is speed synchronized by a radar device with an operational
speed range between 3-20 km/hr.
- Standard accessories supplied with each unit: fuel funnel, solution
funnel, set of tools, set of gaskets, instruction manual, Mobilstar
M includes level indicator and mountings for solution tank.
- Please contact us for rates